Shipping and Resellers
We ship Royal Mail Tracked to most parts of the world. We have two shipping categories. Here’s more info…
- UK Customers: Flat rate of £5.90
- Rest of the world Customers (International Tracked 5 to 7 working days): Flat rate of £13.50
- All orders are shipped as soon as possible. However please allow up to 5 business days after the order is placed. Any order received over weekends or major UK holidays will be shipped within 5 business days of the following business day.
- Delivery times provided by Royal Mail are estimated and are not guaranteed.
- Our shipping prices do not include Import duties / customs fees, taxes or charges that might be imposed by the destination country. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We recommend checking with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to your purchase.
Tracking numbers are given through your PayPal account or email once the parcel has been shipped. Please allow up to 48 hours for tracking numbers to activate especially during weekends and holidays.
Our minifigures are also available from our awesome resellers.
Hong Kong and mainland China
Taipei and Taiwan
Taipei and Taiwan
Ministry of Bricks
Singapore, South Korea and Oceania
Our website Returns Policy
If you have any problems with your order or would like to return it then please contact us immediately through our About and Contact Us page. We will then contact you about returning your item. We might require photos of the item and its packaging before it is returned to us.
Please note that all returns must be within 7 days of receipt of the item, be complete and in good condition. We cannot issue refunds for products that show signs of wear and tear or products that are not for sale in our current catalogue.
If the return is a result of our error then we'll be happy to also pay the return shipping costs. Otherwise the return shipping costs are the customer's responsibility.