Welcome to multiorder.
This is a free service that allows us to hold and combine your orders and pre-orders to save you shipping costs.
How do I use multiorder?
To use multiorder just add items to your shopping cart and then checkout as normal. During checkout simply add this code to the discounts section:
Add to my multiorder
If you add that code you won't be charged shipping and the purchased items will be added to your multiorder.
If you would like a reminder of what is currently in your multiorder then you are welcome to contact us anytime we will send you a list of everything you currently have in your multiorder as soon as possible.
Please note the following when using multiorder
- If you do not currently have a multiorder running then adding the above code will start one.
- All items in your basket must be paid for in full to be added to your multiorder.
- You can only have one multiorder running at a time.
- Once you instruct us to ship your multiorder you will be charged shipping via an invoice (if over £250 shipping will be free).
- Once you receive your shipping invoice via email. Please select Complete your purchase which will take you back to our website where you will be able to pay for your shipping and enter your shipping address.
- If your order is over £250.00 GBP your shipping will be free. However you will still receive a shipping invoice and will need to select Complete your purchase which will take you back to our website where you will be able to enter your shipping address.
- You can add as many separate item orders to your multiorder as you like.
- All your items will be kept in a safe, dry and odour free environment along with the rest of our stock. If anything was to happen to your order whilst in our care you will receive a full refund.